You should read this information before you book a group or private class or before you purchase and download products from my shop.
The following terms apply to all my group or private classes, events and one-on-one coaching:
- Students and private clients are responsible for scheduling their sessions (via phone or online calendar), not the other way around.
- Rescheduling or refunds are not available for group class passes. Once a seat at a group class is booked the student is responsible to show and attend the class at the date chosen.
- Private clients are required to give 48 hours notice in case an appointment should be canceled or rescheduled. If you fail to reschule the session in time you will be charged for the session in full.
- Students are expected to show up on time for group classes, in order to maintain a level of concentration and flow in group classes, student who show up late might not be able to participate on the class.
- If a private client shows up late, the price of the session remains the same but the appointment time may be shortened accordingly.
- E-mail or phone support is provided during office hours (excluding holidays).
- On a long term private coaching program, sessions are pre-scheduled to keep momentum and guarantee continous practice and best results. If for some reason the client cannot follow the schedule and expire their program duration, they cannot blame Kes Cardoso for not getting results. If clients for any reason have to exceed the length of the coaching contract they signed up for, I cannot guarantee them to get all the sessions they paid for. Clients get the best results if they stick to the schedule agreed in the beggining of the program.
- I do not guarantee success for the client. It is up to each client to work the tools and systems I offer and implement them into their personal journey. Therefore all responsibility for results lies with the client.
- All fees paid are non-refundable.
The following terms apply to all resources that are free and also to those available for sale at the shop.
- Copyright – You may use these resources for your personal purposes only. You may not incorporate the resources to be part of any kind of digital download on your blogs, websites or email newsletter, whether they are offered for free or for sale. You may not re-sell or re-distribute or re-package these resources as digital downloads or physical products. You may not use the resources for any harmful, pornographic, or racist material.
- Lost Files – Due to the digital nature of my products (audio files and ebooks) there is no refunds available once a purchase is made. Once you download the resources to your computer, you alone are responsible for them. There is no replacement if your computer malfunctions, is stolen, or lost. You should always back up important software and store it in a safe off-site location from which it can be restored in the event of loss.
I recognize the importance of protecting consumer privacy. I am strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and providing you a safe and secure environment.
- Your Personal Information – If you desire to receive email updates from me and you share your name and email address into one or more of my opt-in forms, I will send you emails relating to the mailing list(s) you joined, as well as exclusive offers from time to time. I do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information to any third party. And if you choose, you may opt-out of receiving future emails from me at anytime.
- Your financial Information – When you make a purchase from this website your payment will be processed via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, PayPal will require your name, address, phone number, email address and other personal information necessary to monitor and fulfill your order. For purposes of billing, you will need to provide your credit card type, number, expiration date and billing address for the card, unless you already have a PayPal account where that information will already be submitted. After your purchase PayPal will send you an email confirmation. I will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way different from what is disclosed in this statement.
- Security – This website takes every precaution to protect our users information. When users submit sensitive information via this website, all information is protected both online and offline. When users are prompted to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best security softwares.
This website contains general information based on my research and personal experience and conclusions and beliefs and opinion, and is not meant to diagnose, treat or prevent any physical/mental illness or condition. You are responsible for the way you use this information, and you are also advised to consult your preferred healthcare professional before starting applying the principles you find here.
- No Advice – Information provided on this website is not intended as a substitute for advice from a registered physician or other healthcare professional. Information is intended as a guide only. Readers should always conduct their own research and consult with their preferred medical practitioner before making any decisions about matters concerning their health.
- Limitation of Warranties – The information on this website may not be complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading. Whilst I endeavor to ensure that all information provided on this website is accurate and up to date, I take no responsibility for any error or omission relating to this information. I will not be liable for any injury, illness, loss or damage suffered by you or others through your use of the information provided on this website.
- Professional Assistance – You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
- Liability – Nothing in this disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Always listen and trust your own advice.